Friday, December 12, 2008

Photo Fun...











If you have young kids, you know getting a good shot with all of them smiling is really difficult.. no scratch that.. impossible!! So me and my bright ideas decide to do this today when Hugh is at work (1st mistake) and it's just me.. well, as you can see.. it was quite interesting.. Morgan who is normally very camera friendly, decided she wanted nothing to do with it.. Ugh... Brayden was waving half the time, and Gavin , well, Gavin who knows! I did use one for our Christmas card, because I needed to get them ordered and in the mail! Anyway.. enjoy my crazy, adorable kids!

1 comment:

The Mangin Family said...

So glad you left a comment, so that I could find your blog! I am thrilled to see your awesome kids and to be able to keep up with you guys. Tell Hugh and Eric and I say hello!

Mon