Well, Gavin's surgery went well yesterday. He was a trooper! He did'nt walk yesterday much, but has got around a bit today. He is still on pain meds so as we slow them down, hopefully he will continue to improve. Thanks for all your prayers! On a sad note, we learned this week a dear friend of ours went home to be with the Lord. A Mid-40s year old man who loved the Lord died instantly from a massive heart attack leaving behind a wife and 4 kids. It has made us think how life is so short and we truely have no idea when God will call us home. It has made me want to always make sure my loved ones know how much I love them! We know the Lord gives and the Lord takes away, but through it all he is with us. I learned today Alvins' skin, corneas and bones are all going to be used to help other people- what an amazing gift! We will miss him dearly, but find rest in knowing we will be see him on the other side. We'll attend his Memorial Service on Saturday to celebrate his life. They are an amazing family whose lives will never be the same again, but God has a plan for them.
We spent Sunday afternoon outside and here are a few pics from our afternoon.
Daddy working w/ Brayden on the Tee.. his opening day is next Saturday.

A decent family pic taken with the timer, aside from me having Morgan's dress up for all to see!

Yeah... all three..... I took a TON.. NONE came out w/ all 3 looking..I think this one is just plain funny! What they were looking at is beyond me!

I love this little girl...

My little man...
No comments:
Post a Comment