The Dwyer Family...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow.. it's March!

Well, I can't believe March is here! I got back from our Church's Women's Retreat at Sandy Cove yesterday! It was a great time! We were all geared up for Gav's hernia surgery today, but he has a nasty nasty cough/cold and we got a big snow storm, so it has been rescheduled for March 24th. The kids played in the snow a bit today, and then I came in with the little 2 and Brayden stayed out and "helped" Daddy shovel! We are doing well otherwise, but anxious to get rid of colds/coughs and just the yuckiness of winter! Please come soon Spring! Here are some random pictures!




I think this is the cutest pic! It's my baby brother Bryan and his Daughter Ava and then Morgan.. cute hah?




Like the Mohawk! He's "rockin' " as he says... on his guitar...




Silly girl....
Posted by Becky at 3:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Becky
I am a stay at home mom and love it (most of the time) My kids keep me super busy! They all have their unique, God given talents and I'm proud of each of them.
View my complete profile

Our Crew

Our Crew
Our three crazy awesome kids!

Blog Archive

  • June (1)
  • February (3)
  • January (1)
  • December (2)
  • November (1)
  • October (2)
  • September (3)
  • August (3)
  • June (2)
  • March (2)
  • February (1)
  • January (3)
  • December (8)
  • November (2)
  • October (4)
  • September (3)
  • August (6)
  • July (9)
  • June (2)
  • May (11)
  • April (10)
  • March (4)
  • February (2)
  • January (2)
  • December (5)
  • November (5)
  • July (1)