I think I"m going to put up some pictures of him in his little baseball outfit or helmut above his bed, but have to get them screwed in or something as I don't want them falling when they are up there reading.
Yes, I"m aware my son's name is Gavin not G vin,but AC moore has been out of the letter A!!!
I had my eye on this bedspread from Pottery Barn kids for awhile, and thought nah, it's too expensive i"ll find something else, but never did. We only got one for now.. eventually we'll put one on top. You see kind of a roll thing under it, that is his bedrail.. where the bed is, and being a bunk bed I was having a hard time finding a bedrail that would fold down, but I found this and it's great.. it's inflatable so you can bring it with you when you travel!
No comments:
Post a Comment