Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

We spent our 4th of July around here. We drove to my parents house this year (literally a block and half away) but with Hugh on crutches, we thought best we drive! We set up our chairs for the parade, our townships annual little parade that I grew up going to! The kids were excited- they love the parade, but will tell you the best part is getting candy! We watched the parade then headed to my moms for lunch. I have a ton of pictures, but I haven't uploaded them all yet. Below are a few. After naptime my whole family including my brand new nephew came back to our house. I have been the assigned grill girl since Hugh's injury and let me tell you, I don't mind it, but I will happily give him back his "baby." (the grill!) The good thing was all the burgers were cooked! We skipped fireworks this year and stuck to a regular Sat. night routine of baths and bed since we had church this morning. It was fun!

I got some good shots of my usually way to active 5 year old today!


NOt crazy of this shot of myself, but it's funny because Hugh was yelling at Bryan to get his foot in the shot.. and he did! Theres the ever so present red cast!


Waiting for the candy.. whoops I mean parade...


Daddy and his little girl... so precious...


My sweet crew!

No comments: