Thursday, July 16, 2009

Take time...



With a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 23 month old- life seriously goes WAY to fast! Tonight we were at Target and next to Target is a little sitting area behind Pannera Bread that has water shooting up- it was hot, the kids had no bathing suits, but I thought who cares? They played in the water shooting up for almost 45 minutes! They loved it! As I sat there and marveled in the fact this is my first summer without a baby on my hip and all 3 able to walk (and run!) I just took it all in. My three adorable kids soaking wet, ringlets on Morgan having the time of their lives. Sometimes I get caught up in the busyness of life and I don't take the time to just to stop "and smell the floweres." I thank God for my sweet, soaking wet kids, tantrums and all!

No comments: