Thursday, August 20, 2009

last batch of vacation photos

I thought I would add a few more photos out of my 399!!!! Tomorrow night we're going to celebrate Morgan's Birthday so I'll have something different to post! Until then- enjoy!

One of the guys would dig a whole and these GIRLS would be in it EVERY day! Funny Note: Brynna and Morgan could CARE less about getting dirty, Ava HATED it.. soooo funny... her bathing suit didn't have a grain of sand on it... so cute~!


The five oldest...


Ok- heres the story, every day we would go the "Tee Pee" (snack shop) after chapel (which Hugh went to) and get sticky buns.. well with Gavin's celiac disease, he can't have them... so ... of course we offered what else, but a slushie at 10:30 !!! The two others faces say it all! And Gav is clearly rubbing it in a bit!


Our families spot on the beach - the boys checking to see if their castle was still there from the day before...


Did I mention I now I have a 2 year old~!~ (sigh)


Brayden getting thrown off the tube by Daddy!


Hanging on the playground...


Gav doing who knows what with the net...


Tim took Brayden out to the dock a lot, since it was tough for Hugh- he loved it!



Two out of the three 2006er's....

No comments: