Whatta a gorgeous day it was!!!! We had an incredible worship time this morning led by my baby bro at church and then Hugh and I decided to be a bit crazy and skip naps (something we don't do often!) and take the kids to Peddlers Village to look at all the scarecrows and enjoy the day!
We had a great time- the weather was awesome, the kids had fun and we even got to enjoy goodies from a bakery that had Gluten-Free cookies for Gav! So fun! Here are a few pics from our day!
My kiddos...

You all with kids, know how hard it is to get them all looking... oh well...
My sweet "baby".....
I think she's pretty cute I must say......:)
My big man! (he wanted pics next to about every scarecrow!!!!)
Gavin cracks me up with his little legs crossed!

I played with this pic a bit to make it look kind of different.. I think it's cute...
1 comment:
i love the scarecrows at peddlers!
Post a Comment