Wednesday, February 2, 2011
January snow fun
So I have to admit all this snow is fun! Not fun to shovel and we have officially decided to go halfsies on a snow blower with our neighbors, but it is fun! Fun making snow cream, snowmen, sledding , igloos etc! I guess it brings me back to my youth! We have already maxed out snow days so I know that part is no fun as they will start taking away days from spring break, but it's fun to have my big boy home (most of the time!!!) The only problem is I love to bake with them in the snow. Gavin and Morgan like it a lot more then Brayden so we've been baking away.. not good for winter weight!!! OH well! Here are some pics of some of our snow fun!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment