Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Family... nothing like it..







Family.. I LOVE my family. I am fortunate to have my brothers and their wives, whom I consider 2 of my closest friends and my parents all within 5 min. of me.. literally. I have 3 wonderful nieces and a nephew coming June 30 ! . So I am richly blessed. Hugh's mom and sister are almost 3 hours away and it's hard to see them as much. We are looking forward to going to the circus with them at the end of the month! Here are some shots I took recently that were just too cute not to share!

This is Ava- she is quite the little one who loves to sing! She will make a great big sister in June to little Landyn!


The gang, hanging out at Aunt B's and Uncle Tims eating Popsicles!!! (this was on that hot weekend!)


This is the youngest (right now) Brynna, looking so sweet at Morgan.. I think Morgan was just chatting away with her..


Here you can see her sweet face.. she is the most laid back baby I have ever met! So happy all the time!


My sweet Cambria- we share the same birthday and I could'nt love her more!

No comments: