Well, Brayden had his second hernia surgery yesterday and I'm telling you the kid is a trooper!!! He seriously has the most high tolerance of pain of anyone I know!! He did really well. Even the Dr. and nurses who called today from CHOP were amazed. We still have to encourage him to take it easy as he has internal stitches that need to heal, but he is raring to go! I took the kids to the park on Monday and we had a great time.. my mom came along as well. Here are some pics from our day...
Oh and I got my NEW camera for Mothers Day!!! I'm still playing around with it.. but it's awesome!
In case you didn't know my old one was dropped by the kids and the lens cracked- I talked Hugh into just getting a whole new one, b/c a new lens was just "so much anyway.." he he..
Thanks kids!!!
Oh and I got my NEW camera for Mothers Day!!! I'm still playing around with it.. but it's awesome!
In case you didn't know my old one was dropped by the kids and the lens cracked- I talked Hugh into just getting a whole new one, b/c a new lens was just "so much anyway.." he he..
Thanks kids!!!
Little one with Nana...
Checking out the ducks.. actually there was a dead fish they were more intrigued with.. boys...

I love this road type setting.. have to get all three walking down it next time.. maybe even holding hands... well, that might be asking too much.. we'll see...

My brave boy the day before surgery!
No comments:
Post a Comment