Well, Hugh is at a Saints game ( a Prison Ministry Softball team he plays with ) all day and I decided to brave Sesame Place with the kids. ( I know I"m crazy) But... they actually did great!
Morgan is not a fan of rides, so we only did a few with her clinging to me! We saw Big Birds Bath Show, where again she clung to me for dear life! Bless her heart! The boys did great. It started as a cloudy gloomy day, but the sun came out and it got hot! It was'nt too crowded which was nice.
My parents want to take us , along with my sister-in-laws and nieces out to Cracker Barrel tonight.. Oh boy, I think they are in for a treat... dinner with 6 kids...Yikes!
Morgan is not a fan of rides, so we only did a few with her clinging to me! We saw Big Birds Bath Show, where again she clung to me for dear life! Bless her heart! The boys did great. It started as a cloudy gloomy day, but the sun came out and it got hot! It was'nt too crowded which was nice.
My parents want to take us , along with my sister-in-laws and nieces out to Cracker Barrel tonight.. Oh boy, I think they are in for a treat... dinner with 6 kids...Yikes!
The boys with Super Grover!
This is the new Count Splash Water Area.. that's the boys waiting to get splashed.. we didn't bring our suits... I'm not that brave yet! That big bucket falls and all this water comes down!
Waiting for the show to begin..my 5 year old man, who had hernia surgery 5 days ago!!!!
On the Carasol...
Meeting the Count!
No comments:
Post a Comment