Thursday, December 31, 2009

Aquarium and Beach...

We really wanted to do a short day trip with the kids on break. Since Hugh had to Referee on Mon. And Tues. we decided Wed. it would be ! We took the kids to a small Aquarium at Point Pleasant. It was perfect (and a LOT cheaper then heading to Camden) PLUS we got to run around on the beach and go in the arcade afterwards! It was a fun day!

Brayden took this of Hugh and I .. I didn't add the 40 other shots he has of me running to him to get the camera..

My three cherubs...

Heading to the water... (yikes!)




In the Aquarium touching a starfish~!




This cracks me up! It's a diver suit,and Gav wasn't quite tall enough..


My big man was...


Touching something.. (forget what!)


This is in the arcade.. it's tough to get a good shot of this guy but I think this is adorable!

No comments: