Thursday, January 21, 2010

Updates....

Well, we have been busy.. again. I actually went to Raleigh last weekend with my long time friend. I flew in and she drove about 3 hours to meet me. We had a TOTALLY wonderful time.. we LOVE our hubs and kids to pieces, but seriously.. a weekend to sleep in till whenever we want, time to have NO schedule to follow, read when we want, go to the bathroom and not have a kid knocking on the door..... PRICELESS!!!! I did however come home and get a nasty sinus /head cold infection thing.. it's driving me crazy! But... we are well. I was making the kids snacks the other day, and THOUGHT my lil' 2 year old was in her room playing... I went to get her and felt a breeze... noticed the back sliding door was opened (normally it's locked and they can't open it, but they are into letting the dog out.. so it never got locked) I found Morgan had put on her rain boots and was walking around pushing her baby in an old umbrella stroller in the back yard!! Hilarious! I of course did what every other mother would do... got my camera! Here are a few shots....

"Oh Hi Mom.. here I am..."



Sitting down like a little lady...


She's lucky she's so cute! Like the crossed arms?


Love her!
\


Couldn't decide whether I liked this shot in B/W or color...


Finally persuaded her to come in....



Felt bad not putting any pics of the boys in here..!!!!! They are OBSESSED with Toy Story!!!


He's pretty cute too hah?

No comments: