Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas time...

So I totally went easy this year and just put a few shots from Disney on our card, but I did put the kids in their Christmas outfits yesterday and take some shots.. we got a few good ones! I"m hoping we are getting to the age where everyone almost looks at the camera and smiles. (I"m sure the M& M's I was offering if they smiled nicely didn't help at all..........) Here are a few ....

My two babies!


This ham! I had SOOOOO many blurry shots of her, b/c she moves a LOT!


This shot was an attempt to get one simalar to the one I took last year we now have above our fireplace.. came out pretty decent?


This is from Christmas 2008.... see below


And 2009.... wow! What a difference in Morgan~!


this is a little blurry, but I thought it was cute.. she was giggling at something or other...


The big man....


He is at the stage where when he smiles it's sooo cheesy (but cute) but he kind of had this serious expression on which was adorable too!


This one! She wanted to sit in her rocker the whole time!


This might be one of my favs....

No comments: