Last week we had a nice day, so I took the kids to walk along the canal and feed the ducks. We didn't last long there, and I didn't get great shots, because the geese were attacking us! We decided to hop in the van and head over to the park.. here are some shots from our day!
Hanging out with these 2 on a good day really is fun! (I say good day, because those of you that have a 2 year old AND a 3 year know what I mean!)
All the things to play on they were on the swings the longest.. could of done that in the backyard!Hanging out with these 2 on a good day really is fun! (I say good day, because those of you that have a 2 year old AND a 3 year know what I mean!)
Whee.....
Like the boots? It was a little muddy!
We timed a pic, came out pretty good hah?
Love this girl!
Finally get him to pose for a pic!

More swings!
No comments:
Post a Comment