Family.. what better thing is there? We recently had our family over for dinner and I just kept thinking the whole night how blessed I am.. I mean really blessed. God has blessed our family above and beyond. My brothers , their wives and kids, and my parents all live within minutes from each other, we worship together and are all serving in one way or another at church, and we are raising our kids together. What else could be better? I'm blessed. A friend of mine has been sick and going through so much and it has just made me SO thankful for my family's health. My parents are in the their 60's and completely healthy! What a blessing that is! I absolutely LOVE the fact that I can see my nieces and nephew grow up and be a part of their lives. I"m blessed. I have a wonderful husband who loves the Lord and loves me despite my faults. I"m blessed. I have wonderful friends, even one for over 25 years! I"m blessed. I have sister-in-laws that I adore and whom I call friends. I"m blessed. God has been good to me , despite my all my faults! I'm just feeling thankful. Below are some pictures from last Saturday night.. the kids dressed up and it was hysterical! We are blessed.
Bryn and Brayden... so sweet together!

Cam the Ham! Love her!

Ava- so funny!

Don't know about the hair thing..

Four of the gang...

The Gang, minus Landyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment